Working for the weekend this week? Here’s the list of 5 songs you’re gonna need to set off your Thursday night and take you through the weekend. Definitly have an eclectic group this week!
1. Roger Sanchez “Turn On The Music” (Axwell Remix) – This song is insane. It takes awhile to build up but once it hits it will gives you chills.
2. Kanye West Ft. Jay-Z, Rick Ross, Nicki Minaj, and Bon Iver “Monster” – Loving this song right now and im consistently finding myself listening to it at work with my head nodding. Not sure about all the features, as usual Yeezy kills it.
3. Richard Vission & Static Revenger “I Like That” – This is a ridiculously catchy song. After my first time hearing it I had to figure out what it was and it’s been in my party rotation ever since.
4. Swedish House Mafia “Show Me One” (Laidback Luke Remix) – Sickest remix in a long time. SHM’s “One” gets mashed up with the old school classic “Show Me Love” and it works perfectly.
5. Deadmau5 “Some Chords” – Figured I would end this post with what has been the anthem to my summer. The build up and beat of this song is incredible and I can’t stop playing it no matter how many times I hear it.
Get out there this weekend and find some strange ass.